Date: August, 2019
Location: Patuxent River, MD, US
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking Acquisition Analysts in support of NAVAIR at Patuxent River, MD.
- Experience in contract management; development of product/program acquisition documentation; data collection and analysis; development of product/program health, and development of program/project status reports
- Perform analysis of complex business processes, operational processes, and financial operations. Document and communicate results.
- Creates department training materials, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
- Supports the development of and coordinates documents into final packages for submission for program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Document (PID), Procurement Request (PR), Statement of Work (SOW), funding documents, and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs).
- Perform CLIN, SLIN, and ACRN Invoice review on Labor, Travel, ODC and NMCI cost
- Provide financial allocation to track values invoiced relative to their funded ceilings.
- Attends, participates, supports, analyzes, provides input, develops, prepares and reports on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
Security Clearance Requirement
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.