Date: October, 2019
Location: Leonardtown, MD
Accounting Clerk (Full-Time)
ShadowObjects, LLC is looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
These tasks include, but are not limited to, keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will work within our accounting software program of choice, Unanet. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical assistance to accounting department
- Type accurately, Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Reconcile accounts in timely manner
- Data entry of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to Corporate company personnel
- Track and Restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Competency in Microsoft Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Well-organized, friendly, polite
- High School degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Experience working with Unanet is a plus
U.S. Citizenship: Required
Clearance: Not Required
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.