Date: August, 2019
Location: Patuxent River, MD, US
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking a Financial Analyst (SeniorLevel) in support of NAVAIR at Patuxent River, MD.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs management, technical, or business case analyses. Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Lead, coordinate, interpret, organize, and execute Business Financial Management (BFM) processes.
- Perform PPBE and/or program budget and execution processes and functions. Knowledge of all appropriations.
A minimum of five (5) years experience in a DoD financial system is required.
A Senior level person within a labor category has at least 10 years of experience performing work related to the labor category functional description and a MA/MS degree (or a qualifying substitution as identified in this section).
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Master’s Degree
Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
Security Clearance: Secret Preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.