Date: August, 2019
Location: Patuxent River, MD, US
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking an Information Technologist Specialist (Journeyman Level) in support of NAVAIR at Patuxent River, MD.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Perform systems management and integration functions, improve existing computer systems, and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software. Independently identify and use standard, unconventional, and original approaches to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test, and integrate computer systems and simulation models.
- Provide requirements, data, designs, plans, builds, testing, implementation, execution, and analysis for the entire program / project life cycle(s).
- In addition to the experience listed in this functional description, a minimum of three (3) years of experience with SharePoint, Qlik, and .NET programming is required, which can be obtained concurrently with the three years of experience described under the functional description.
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 or more years of experience performing work related to the labor category functional description and a BA/BS degree (or a qualifying substitution as identified in this section).
Six (6) years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
Security Clearance: Secret Preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.