Date: October, 2019
Location: LEONARDTOWN, MD, US
Information Technology Specialist (Senior Level)
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking an Information Technology Specialist (Senior Level) in support of NAVAIR at PATUXENT RIVER, MD.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to develop and implement solutions to complex applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Perform systems management and integration functions, improve existing computer systems, and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and schedule limitations.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software. May work with computer hardware engineers to integrate hardware and software systems, develop specs and performance requirements.
- Independently identify and use standard, unconventional, and original approaches to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test, and integrate computer systems and simulation models. Provide requirements, data, designs, plans, builds, testing, implementation, execution, and analysis for the entire program/ project life cycle(s).
- May maintain databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
In addition to the experience listed in this functional description, a minimum of 5 years of experience with at least one of the following programs is required: SharePoint, Qlik, and .NET which can be obtained concurrently with 10 years of experience in the Information Technology field.
A Senior level person within a labor category has at least 10 years of experience performing work related to the labor category functional description and a MA/MS degree (or a qualifying substitution as identified in this section). US Citizen Required.
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Master’s Degree
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Secret Preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.