Date: August, 2019
Location: Patuxent River, MD, US
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking a Management Analyst (Journeyman Level) in support of NAVAIR at Patuxent River, MD.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Develop, analyze and track requirements, status, budget and schedules using various tools including NAVY ERP.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Gathers and organizes information on problems or procedures including present operating procedures and devised the most efficient methods of accomplishing work.A minimum of three (3) years of experience with DoD programs/projects is required.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience with DoD programs/projects is required.
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 or more years of experience performing work related to the labor category functional description and a BA/BS degree (or a qualifying substitution as identified in this section).
Six (6) years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
Security Clearance: Secret Preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.