Date: August, 2019
Location: Patuxent River, MD, US
ShadowObjects, LLC is currently seeking a Management Analyst (Senior Level) in support of NAVAIR at Patuxent River, MD.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of program/project objectives.
- Develop, analyze and track requirements, status, budget and schedules using various tools including NAVY ERP.
- Performs management, technical, or business case analyses.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets data relating to aircraft/weapon/project acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project status and schedules.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management and data management.
- Gathers and organizes information on problems or procedures including present operating procedures and devised the most efficient methods of accomplishing work.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience with DoD programs/projects is required.
A Senior level person within a labor category has less than 3 years’ experience performing work related to the labor category functional description and a BA/BS degree (or a qualifying substitution as identified in this section).
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional work experience related to the labor category functional description may be substituted for a Master’s Degree
Security Clearance: Secret Preferred
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the form below and someone from our team will be in touch.